Whilst once a closely guarded secret, in these testing times we thought everyone needed some sweetness in their lives, so we’ve decided to share the infamous Andaz Cookie recipe.
Read on discover how to bake these delights in the comfort of your own home.
- 170g butter at room temp
- 210g light brown sugar
- 85g Pastry Flour
- 170g oatmeal
- 70g yellow raisins
- 80g dark chocolate
- 70g brown almonds
- 70g walnuts
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Few drops Vanilla Essence
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- Don’t forget a pinch of love!
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Chop nuts & chocolate into small pieces
- Mix all ingredients together until dough forms
- Divide the dough into pieces of 35g, max 1cm high
- Place cookie dough on tray with parchment paper
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. They are ready when they are golden brown, but still soft inside
- Let the cookies cool for 30-60 minutes before eating!
Of course, we hope to see you as soon as we reopen for the real deal! Whilst we have high hopes for your baking skills, our loyalty lies with our very own Pastry Chef Juan, a piece of the Andaz furniture himself!